like fire burn through
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
rose vines are as lovely when they wrap tight over your limbs and shatter your bones
Confidence slowly but surely trickles back in on the twinkles of Safrin's light, on the twinkle in her eye as she regards Aurelia. The touch to her cheeks is startlingly gentle, but she makes no move to pull away. She's anchored by it, a relieved breath trembling through her that she didn't know she was holding in.

The boop of her nose, however, draws an ever-so-slight smile to the edges of her lips and a hopeful raise of her brows. For a moment, her mind draws blank.

What she needs from Safrin? There's a lot to unpack there, and Aurelia had never dreamt in a million years that she would be standing (or, well, sitting) in front of the goddess, being asked this question. She didn't know what one, single thing to ask for. She fears that anything she might request could be too much - or even too little.

But the question isn't what she needs, it's what she needs to give others hope. The answer comes a little easier than expected, in that case.

"Let me take their pain, Safrin. Somehow, some way," it starts as a whisper, but she recovers, "You're beyond gracious to give me anything more than your time. But.. if you give me the chance to ensure life, to spread your light, I won't disappoint you. I will be forever indebted to you, if only it means I can protect the ones that need it and the people that I love." She makes these promises in rapid succession, not a hint of doubt to linger in her words. She frowns with gentle determination, "I don't want to watch life burn away..." and she doesn't want to lose anyone else, either.
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3

Messages In This Thread
like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-06-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 12:05 PM