like fire burn through

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
The goddess shakes her head, in soft but firm agreement. "There are few who could protect everyone at all times...and even they know enough not to." She says, speaking of course of Vi and Mort. Rae, presumably, could as well, were they ever bothered to care.

"No need to be so literal." Safrin says, the abandoned's thoughts as easy to pluck from her mind as one might pluck a flower. "Not all shields need to be physical and cumbersome." Indeed, what the goddess had in mind was a shield of starlight that might both accomplish what Aurelia had in mind as much as it might be a calling card of the goddess who gave it to her.

Well, gave is a bit misleading. She'll absolutely have to work for it.

'Everything comes at a price of course. And I wouldn't allow any of my gifts to be placed in the hands of one who is unworthy of them.." The goddess's eyes narrow as her head tilts, regarding Aurelia for a moment as she considers. "..and I won't allow my shield to be a crutch, either. Prove yourself capable and worthy, and then return to me."

Aurelia must

1. EITHER kill someone (can be an NPC, but must have 5 posts each in the thread), OR do a heroic deed (can be done with an NPC, but again must have 5 posts each).
2. Complete two training threads for this season, with a capture-the-flag type mentality, where Aurelia has to keep something safe from her opponent.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me

Messages In This Thread
like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-02-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-02-2021, 10:16 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-05-2021, 11:50 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-06-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Safrin - 03-10-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: like fire burn through - by Aurelia - 03-18-2021, 12:05 PM