Training like a hawk in flight, so swiftly
for Bastien
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
While Bastien was a bastion (ha) of self confidence, it was still nice to have praise from their rather icy leader; he grinned, perhaps showing off a little by riding his board out the door, ducking to get under the frame and circling around the alley smoothly. It had been a good hobby to lose himself in in the last year, a good way to distract from the dark depths of grief, learning how to balance his body and control the board beneath his feet.

"Oh, thank the Voice. I thought you were going to tell me to punch things." He said with a laugh, though he was genuinely relieved he wasn't being asked to do too much fighting. As she said, it had never been his skills - now, leading the monsters away with speed and tricks? That he could do.

Ready to show that off, he sped after her, crouching low to increase his speed, arms outstretched for balance before and behind him; the cobbles below no concern for the hoverboard, he could pick up quite an impressive speed. Had Bastien been born late enough in Earth's history to see cars, he might have tried to calculate his mph, but as it was, he just knew he was going very very fast.
You standing beside me
I'm going to push back, push back, push back
With every word and every breath

Messages In This Thread
like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-04-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-07-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-09-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Bastien - 02-14-2021, 09:53 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 02-25-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-11-2021, 01:45 AM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-16-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: like a hawk in flight, so swiftly - by Wessex - 03-18-2021, 10:39 PM