these are the best days of our lives
Remi!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
but maybe that's a good thing
Remi has never wanted to bite Ianto more than he does right now. His other shifts aren't playfully aggressive in a way that isn't a danger to those around him. But with his current teeth-to-bite-strength-ratio, he thinks he could get away with it. 'You are enjoying this far too much." Remi huffs under his breath as he pads after his ComMaNdeR aNd ChiEf.

Having absolutely no experience crawling in the dirt, Remi mimics Ianto's movements with a serious lack of grace and elegance. "Why are we going under? Why not just in the front door?" The alchemist wonders, before sneezing as dirt from Ianto's hind legs is shot directly into his face. Probably on purpose.

"Well, I should think your bed will be quite crowded then." Remi cackles back, ignoring the pang of jealousy his mind already wants to concoct in favour of a shit-eating-grin instead.

"If there are crocodiles beneath said drawbridge, we might have a problem." The alchemist warns, finding absolutely nothing strange about the prospect of encountering a draw bridge whilst beneath a hen-palace.
Remi

Table coding by Sky, inspiration from Jae!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
these are the best days of our lives - by Ianto - 02-06-2021, 09:53 PM
RE: these are the best days of our lives - by Remi - 02-06-2021, 10:15 PM