I kept running for a soft place to fall
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// so now you've done a little wrong and you need to be forgiven,
by the vicar and the company you keep //
He’s actually quite invested in the anecdote of Nate’s grandmother, having not been around for his own nor his grandfather. It’s that which he hangs onto, eager nods and little tidbits thrown in with questions to ask, when Nate abruptly stops, Sunjata nearly tripping as he attempts to stop quickly as well. And then? Then there’s a moment where he can hear the faintest call of his and Nate’s name, his stomach dropping, wondering if it’s another vision and praying that it isn’t. It was supposed to stop after Longheat, isn’t that what everyone kept telling him?

Until, of course, he’d continued to see his father, continued to have visions due to the drugs he’d been taking (despite his father becoming very, very much real). But he lets Nate take the lead, following suit, assuming that what he’d heard hadn’t been real, until it happens again and the laughter dies out on the wind, Sunjata’s heart thundering too much to make much sense of it. Yes. He says with no hesitation, just like before, along the cliffs of Aumakua when they’d seen her figure wander off in the distance. Was it worth it to follow and chase more ghosts?

But they trudge on, Sunjata behind Nate as they continue to walk, the Attuned chewing on the inside of his cheek while he focuses on literally anything but. But then he spies something over Nate’s shoulder, his head tilting now too, to spy a familiar unicorn, one that had healed him hadn’t he? After the lava octopus burns when Hotaru had come back?

And there, she’s there, a sudden confusion rampaging on the inside of his mind because he doesn’t want to believe it, not really. His feet start moving before he has a chance to catch up mentally, realizing that the only way to figure out if she’s real is to reach out. So he does, on the backend of Nate’s whispered question, the Flood stepping forward toward the woman, a tentative hand outstretched for her shoulder, scanning her for any immediate signs of injury. “Are you… Real?” He asks with pinched brows.
// this is the sin that i will confess to release myself
from consequence and everyone can tell //
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I kept running for a soft place to fall - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 06:39 AM