Personal Quest it seems you've set it running free
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Aurelia supposes she's not surprised by Melita's answer. It makes fine sense, to her at least. So she nods, brief and quick. "Of course I'll help. Anyway, I owe you for that one time.. with the other kind of ghosts," and let's face it, no one wants to see Melita end up in the belly of a whale. If this is a means to avoid that end, Aurelia's all for it.

Suddenly, a rather familiar set of bright blue feathers comes gliding down to the sand.

She raises her brows and tenses her shoulders in anticipation of ~just Attuned things~. The macaw becomes Sunjata in some weird, whoosh-y shift of shape. Nope. Still not used to that! Not as bad as the panther shift, at least. She did have to admit she liked the pegasus, though. No complaints about that one.

There's not much to say and she doesn't want to derail the question, so all she offers him is a friendly smile.

Battered, giant whale bones. Got it. "Yeah, that's a good idea," she offers to Melita, hoping to sound encouraging. "I'll start over this way and... try my luck!" She heads off in the aforementioned direction. Personally, she's not too certain about any of this either.

"If I were a whale bone, where would I be...?" She hums softly into the salty breeze, and suddenly it strikes her that she may want to check the water. First, anyway. Might as well, before they spend the whole day digging.

So, shovel kept handy, she walks into the shallows of the ocean. Wading, eyes scanning, she uses the shovel to move seaweed and other things that might hide secret bones! Or other treasures. She wouldn't complain.

Aurelia checks the shallows for any bones that have washed up!
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: it seems you've set it running free - by Aurelia - 02-12-2021, 01:01 PM