Personal Quest it seems you've set it running free
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
Something catches his attention, the Flood pausing his digging to spy a glimmer from within the sand. He digs a bit further then, shifting to his panther form to better use his paws for digging into the sandy dirt to pull it out when he hears Aurelia’s call. There’s a moment of being torn between finding what that object is he’s pulled out, but he abandons it for the moment to help where he can. After all, it’s for a bone, not something shiny within the sand.

The panther trots over, aiming to settle in beside Aurelia, using his paws to dig around the bone to hopefully dislodge it just enough for Aurelia to latch onto. He can’t communicate in this form, not to either of them, but it’s no matter. The long sweeping tail along the sand and the occasional perk of his dark ears swiveling to each of them should be indication enough.

Sunjata starts to dig out what he found, but ultimately comes to Aurelia’s call to help dig what she found out.
god, i'm a mess
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: it seems you've set it running free - by Sunjata - 02-14-2021, 02:42 AM