Personal Quest it seems you've set it running free
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll put all my pieces back together where they belong, and i'll say
The panther claws don’t seem to dig well enough into the sand and he huffs a bit of a feline hiss with the sound, stepping back to let Melita and Aurelia think about it. He shifts back into himself, staring at the bone and the way the waves continue to pull sand into it while he knees in the water and watches as Melita offers options. They could do that, but he has another idea, one that might perhaps give them an advantage.

His steel gaze lifts to Melita as he chews on the inside of his lip, head tilting slightly. “I can shift into the dragon form and try to pry it up, maybe, and the rest of you can try to dig out around it and help pull it out with me?” It was a strong shift with claw like hands that might be enough to dislodge it, hopefully.

So he gives himself room, having not shifted into this form fully since before his wing had been broken, letting it go and hissing quietly as his body adjusts and morphs and the wing that’s broken hangs limply at his side. The other remains tucked in tight and the dragon nears the bone, reaching in to pry underneath it with his clawed hand and tries to pull up to release the hold the sand and water has on the item.

Jata suggests his dragon form to try and pry it up enough that the rest of them can dislodge it, so he shifts and reaches in and tries to pry it up!
god, i'm a mess
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
it seems you've set it running free - by Melita - 02-08-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: it seems you've set it running free - by Sunjata - 02-14-2021, 06:48 PM