don't hesitate to break them doors on down
Az + ??
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It feels… odd, in a way, to have the two leaders doing something so mundane as tacking dark cloth over a window. The two of them are clearly no stranger to hard work and doing whatever needs to be done, but there is something about them coming together in this preparation that is comforting. Wessex makes sure to pull the cloth taut before she attaches it to the wall, leaving no room for light to escape (even with the shutters closed, there’s always a possibility) its dark clutches.

There’s a nail in her mouth and a hammer in her hand when Azrael’s voice pulls her attention. She quickly smiles at the offer and nods, “That would be wonderful, Azrael, thank you.” But before she directs him to the baskets of snowmoss on the table, she indicates Morgan. “Have you met the Warden of Halo? This is Morgan Aristomache, she’s down with Neron to help us.” Turning over her shoulder to the other woman, she indicates their younger helper.

“This is Azrael De Rosieres, Bastien and Rexanna’s child.” She has no idea if the Glacier ever met the late Grounds’ Queen, but it didn’t seem right to just say Bastien’s child.

With this window done, she moves to the next and starts at the bottom, easily able to do this part herself if the two of them stop to chat.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't hesitate to break them doors on down - by Wessex - 02-10-2021, 02:19 AM