don't hesitate to break them doors on down
Az + ??
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and the sky was littered with the corpses of stars
They work diligently, quickly to stuff the snow moss into the floorboards that when Morgan’s question reaches them, they nod on default before pausing to lift their gaze up to meet the Warden. “Yes. I’m going to help!” They flash a soft fanged smile Morgan’s way before they’re stuffing items back in, casting a glance at Wessex only as she yells back to the housekeeper of another family in the Grounds. But their attention returns to Morgan quickly after that, their hands working to stuff snow moss into the boards in a steady rhythm.

I was made by the Voice. I’m a demigod like Aunt Wessex and Osozo.” They say with a hint of pride before they pick up their bucket to move to another section, checking the floorboards for their squeakiness. “Papa and Mama worked very hard to get the things She needed to make me and here I am!” Here they are, a Voice demigod. “Plus… I can heal Ascended, too, which from what I read isn’t very common.” Their gaze drifts to Wessex with this, asking for confirmation.
this one night, i saw a million lightyears pass
Azrael

Messages In This Thread
RE: don't hesitate to break them doors on down - by Azrael - 02-12-2021, 04:52 AM