late dawns and early sunsets
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
you know i'm gonna change, things just don't stay the same no more
He gives Nate a considering look, broken up by the half smirk that forms on his face with it. “Maybe I’ll make an exception, just for you.” There’s a huff of laughter that leaves him, one that adds to the dreamy tone that leaves Nate. His mind doesn’t linger on the possibilities of suits and stuffiness, however, choosing to focus on the subject of music instead, easily letting himself explain what Korofi music was like. It was either sanctioned, or not. Hidden gems that required records and record players or to be heard live in the underground.

He snorts with the feeling of an eyeroll, but his smile softens a fraction at the mention of Nate’s grandparents – always fascinated by the idea of having essentially another set of parents to keep an eye on you. He wonders internally how his life might have been different had he had them. As for what kind of music they had there, Sunjata’s head tilts, letting Nate easily guide him toward the counter to lean against it. “Really?” He asks by the mention of anything he could think of.

It doesn’t hold a candle to the next comment, the notes that flit up and the comment that Nate offers that has a brighter laugh leaving him. “Of course you do.” His grin grows a bit wider. “Perhaps I should have asked before I played that slow sort of sad song to court you, hm?” He leans in again to brush a kiss along Nate’s cheek before he’s departing to grab some bowls and whatever else they may need to get started making the dessert.

I almost wonder if we could find something similar here… To play music. Though I imagine it’s probably just records full of love ballads for Safrin or haunting melodies for Ludo, hm?” A raise of his brow is shot back to Nate with a crooked smirk, the swirled tattoos along his arms flickering with the starry landscape within them.
you know i'm gonna break your fading heart
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-09-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-09-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-10-2021, 06:55 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-10-2021, 08:41 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-11-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-11-2021, 07:01 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-12-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-12-2021, 07:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-13-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Sunjata - 02-13-2021, 06:52 PM
RE: late dawns and early sunsets - by Nate - 02-14-2021, 07:19 AM