the h o u r s before

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Soon, even I will be blocked from begin here.. Her Voice fills the minds of every ascended. But that does not mean I am not with you.

LongNight is a terrible and gruesome time. Many of those gathered this year to fight know well what the week will likely hold. Some, have no idea. All have decided to come together knowing that not everyone will survive this. Progress always requires sacrifice.

I give to you two gifts...two temporary upgrades. I love each and every one of you, and am proud that even though there are few non-ascended in the Grounds anymore, that you would still make this a safer place for those prejudiced against you. Together you are stronger than you are on your own. Together you have the ability to remove the monsters who have plagued this land for centuries.

Together, you are bright.

Temporary upgrades give to every ascended:

Modular Invisibility Upgrade | When activated, this upgrade will allow the user to become temporarily invisible to the LongNight monsters for 2 rounds of combat. You are still visible to everyone else.

Instant damage rejection upgrade | When activated, this upgrade will allow the user to reject the last damage received. However monsters will have advantage against you for the next turn if you're targeted.

If you are going to use the invisibility upgrade, make sure it is clearly stated in your post and that this description is pasted at the bottom. Same for the damage-rejection. Remember, this upgrade lets you shrug off the LAST damage that hits you. So if your character is hit multiple times in a post, be sure to use this upgrade at the right time.
the VOICE