[SE] well would you look at that
Milo!
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
this is for the snakes and the people they bite
for the friends i've made, for the sleepless nights
To be honest, Milo’s a little dense. He doesn’t notice what gears might be churning behind Jack’s eyes with the question that the young smuggler offers up, nodding at the comment that she’s crew and likely would be going. He doesn’t divulge much more information on that front, either, focusing instead on making a mental note of chatting with Aurelia about it and deciding from there. It seems Jack has a similar idea, however, and Milo nods slowly before taking another swig. “I’ll think ‘bout it.” He assures Jack, flashing him an easy smirk.

As for the penis bauble, Milo’s attention flits back to the captain from it, amusement clear in his dark gaze. “Oh yeah.” He agrees, huffing a quiet laugh before he’s reaching up to run a hand through his hair, pushing back a few rogue red hairs that have fallen in front of his eyes.  He realizes soon after that his bottle is nearly empty, and he hops up from the place he’s sat with Jack, pleased to know the Captain’s alright as well as the possibility of Milo accompanying a trip on the Ark.

I’ll letcha know. ‘m gonna get another one, y’want one?” He asks, waving his bottle around a bit as if to explain what he’s talking about. And whether Jack wishes to accompany him is entirely up to him.
for the warning signs i've completely ignored
there's an amount to take, reasons to take more

Messages In This Thread
[SE] well would you look at that - by Jack - 02-14-2021, 07:14 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Milo - 02-14-2021, 07:51 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Jack - 02-14-2021, 08:10 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Milo - 02-14-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Jack - 02-14-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Milo - 02-14-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Jack - 02-14-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Milo - 02-14-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: [SE] well would you look at that - by Jack - 02-14-2021, 09:14 PM