We will nip it in the bud
Mission Fuck U Voice is GO

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Cleverly timed Amalia, for the blast that comes next is far worse than any so far.

Around the Lullaby's shoulders, golden light absorbs the deadly damage dealt by the shrine; the electric blue light from within the stones fades, as does the Voice's power over it. Desecrated and destroyed, the Archangel, Lullaby, Priest, and Artificer have destroyed this shrine.
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
GIDEON

And now I cling to what I knew
I saw exactly what was true
Maybe he was irritating the Demi Gods at either side of him, but Gideon was thrilled. The shrine was destroyed in a final battle of divine light against unnatural forces and he could not wipe the grin off his face as he ran forwards to lay his hands on the broken stone. "Glorious. Just- just glorious." Did he wish he could have had more of a direct role in the proceedings? Maybe, but he'd always been a servant, someone to watch and help; he did his best to keep that in mind.

"Thank you, to both of you." He said as he turned, looking first to Remi then Amalia. "What you have done here today will shape our world for the better." The Ascended here would struggle to find their lifesource, to get their fuel. They'd have to move, to allow themselves to be penned in - making it easier to contain and control them. He was practically celebrating a victory over the Voice already.

It would be a while before Gideon rose and left, drinking in the glory of the scene before him regardless of if the rest of the team stayed.
That's why I hold with all I have
That's why I hold