sweet dreams & flyin' machines
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
Modesty? Ha.

"I did warn you." Remi protests sleepily, running a hand through his curls to push them out of his eyes. 'And it isn't anything you haven't seen before.' Indeed, she had lived with Remi and Ronin for a season. True, this was absolutely the most 'intimate' the two had ever been together—unless nearly killing one another in the ocean counted, and honestly, it probably did—but still Remi wasn't phased.

"I like to think I'm almost always decent." The alchemist argues with a roguish grin that Ama likely won't see from behind her fingers. Still, he boyishly scoots his way to the end of the bed and then off of it. He sees the clothes Ronin has left for him and smirks. In addition to a sweater and pants, there are underwear with a garish gold waistband and hearts on them, and a scarf from one of their first re-dates.

Tugging the shirt on and doing up his pants, Remi decides against the sweater (Torchline will still be warm, even during LongNight), and balls the scarf up in his hands. "Okay, I'm good. Also...sorry." The alchemist chuckles and shrugs. All things considered, morning erections and unsolicited snuggles aren't the worst things.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Remi - 02-16-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Amalia - 02-16-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Remi - 02-16-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Amalia - 02-16-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Remi - 02-16-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Amalia - 02-19-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: sweet dreams & flyin' machines - by Remi - 02-19-2021, 04:32 PM