Personal Quest from the ashes a fire shall be woken
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
The first to arrive is a Fae and Oliver’s shoulders visibly relax. Oh thank goodness. It means that he’s doing something right- one has come to help him and hopefully it meant that he would be able to help them. Or better yet, he’d be able to get closer with them and earn a stronger bond. It’d be lovely, absolutely.

”It’s so wonderful to meet you, Juniper. I’m Oliver.” As he speaks, he reaches forward and gives her hand a good shake. His eyes then shift over towards Henry and he offers the man a friendly nod. It’s absolutely amazing to see him- but he can’t show that excitement too soon.

Stepping back Oliver then brings his hands together. ”Lets get started, shall we? I’ll need one of you to help me with the forge. The other needs to paint and put up shelves. It shouldn’t take too long since this building is in beautiful condition, just needs some touch ups and I’d like a bright color for the door frame. Something eye catching.” Really, all that would be needed to be done is the shelves.

Hello! Someone gets to build a forge with Oliver and the other can paint and build the shelves!! Go in any order.
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 02-17-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 02-23-2021, 08:53 PM