Personal Quest from the ashes a fire shall be woken
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
There's a satisfactory smile with everything running so smoothly. "Painting will be great, thank you Juniper." And of course, that left Henry to help him out with the forge. The fae could've shoved the task off to the other man based on strength or something but honestly, Oliver saw it as a good thing. She could fly and make sure no spot was left unpainted. It would work out nicely.

Moving over to where the forge would go, Oliver offered Henry a shrug. "I guess I am. What a shame." Before throwing in a wink and sitting on down. "We need to lay down a base and surround it with a base wall."

As he spoke, Oliver pointed out the different types of stones and the paste to use. And with that, he started work, laying down the flat tiles that would be used for the fire. On the ground, there was a square pre-marked out for the stones, seeing as Oliver was probably a little too prepared.

His attention is briefly turned away and he raises an eyebrow. "Orange sounds..." he thinks for a moment before grinning "wonderful. It'll be fantastic."

Go ahead and do your tasks!
Sorry for the delay my mates!
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 02-17-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 03-05-2021, 11:33 PM