Personal Quest from the ashes a fire shall be woken
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
You make my heart shake bend and break
There is the faint hint of a blush and Oliver bites down on his lip, looking away. Could say the same thing about you. It was meant only for Henry- Juniper didn't need to hear their flirtatious remarks that much, plus it made it a bit more personal.

And with that, Oliver was at work. Thankfully, he could talk and do that. "It simply never came up. I have some magic, yeah, I can show you it all later." Oliver was once very flashy, but he tried to keep some things a secret at first. Not everything needed to be said immediately and there was clearly plenty of time for the two of them to get to know each other more.

The three would continue their work and soon, it was complete! Or... almost.

Standing on up, Oliver dusted off his pants before using his telekinesis to grab a small bottle of paint and three paintbrushes.

"Take a paintbrush and paint your name! After that, feel free to stick around and help out more, otherwise, I think that's all."

Final round!
Have your character write down their name somewhere in the shop! After that, your character is free to go c:

Great work team
OLIVER

Messages In This Thread
from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 02-17-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: from the ashes a fire shall be woken - by Oliver - 03-29-2021, 12:42 AM