these shallow waters never met what I needed
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
A famously light sleeper, Vai is halfway down the stairs of the little house by the time Remi's voice hits the air, the witch moving gingerly but still silently for the most part. Her healing skill is masterful, of that there is no doubt, but there's only so much she can do for herself in such a state. Until her energy returns, the worst of the cuts and bruises will remain, though the particularly deep lacerations on her body are nothing more, now, than stark pink lines. Most lay beneath the oversized shirt she's wearing, but one in particular stripes across the right side of her cheek as a permanent reminder of what has come to pass.

"Remi--" she whispers back, barely waiting until she has reached the bottom of the stairs before holding her arms open for him, intent - obviously - on enveloping him in a hug. "You heard?" she guesses. "I'm alright now, I promise." Not that the reassurance will do much, she imagines. Remi has always felt things deeply, and that was before he was equipped with so much power.
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Vervain - 02-18-2021, 12:23 AM