these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

'What are you doing up?' The alchemist wonders, though his voice is free of the boyish admonishment she might be expecting. Instead, he sounds quite serious, though perhaps that's just a hangover from what has recently come to pass. Grumbling an affirmation into her neck, Remi's arms wrap around the witch with a delicateness that his mood shouldn't have been able to afford. Instantly he feels her pain and confusion, her exhaustion and unedited love for all of them. For Zeph for trying to help, for Sunjata despite whatever he has or hasn't done.

Remi doesn't reply to her reassurance that she's alright. She isn't, but it isn't worth arguing about.

Pulling his arms back, his hands cup the sides of her face that he might see more clearly what is left of her assault. His eyes, dark in the low light, scour her not like a son looking upon his mother, but a hunter investigating tracks. There is a story here, regardless of what has been healed.

"It wasn't Sunjata." He offers at last, green eyes refocusing to see the woman before him as more than just an amalgamation of injuries.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 03:23 PM