these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Remi frowns, his upset carving deep lines beside his lips. "Why isn't Zeph here?" He wonders, sternly glancing about as if the guildmaster might just suddenly appear. Not that Zephyr was the best line of defence, but still. He'd looked Remi in the eyes and promised to take care of Vai.

And now here they were.

"Do you remember when you found me in the woods, so waterlogged and confused I couldn't fly or shift back and walk myself home?" Softly said, Remi might have smiled at the memory were it not for the decadence of damage sprawled across Vai's skin.

As the witch sags against him, Remi wishes that Ronin were here if only to fully remove the lingering hurt that Vai was still too weak to heal himself. But he wasn't. He was asleep with Sunjata, powerless, and picking sides, leaving Remi feeling alone and petty in his anger. Softly the alchemist's fingers stretch around Vai, her body feeling infinitely small and delicate beneath the oversized shirt covering the worst of her injuries. 'I don't know.' Her relief is a luxury Remi doesn't share. That it wasn't Sunjata just left more questions, namely the one the witch speaks next.

"I don't know, but I intend to find out." He says through a snarl, Vai's curls catching the worst of Remi's hatred as he breathes in her soft sea breeze scent.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 05:18 PM