these shallow waters never met what I needed
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"Zeph is here," Vai says simply, nodding up the stairs. "We were both trying to get some sleep, but... living in the forest teaches you to always keep one eye open, right?" An easy enough way of saying I left him snoring, though for how long that will remain the case is anyone's guess. Drawing back enough to smile up at him, she reaches out to cup his cheek, barely able to compare the man before her now to that boy in the woods. But he's still there - Vai can always find him. "How could I forget?" she murmurs.

He snarls out what they both know he's going to say, and as she hugs the alchemist back, it's with a strength that shows the line of steel that runs through Vai's character. "Well, when you do find out, you let me have the first swing, okay?" she mutters, a frown knotting her brows together. "I've got a lot of questions for whoever it was."
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Vervain - 02-18-2021, 05:44 PM