these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Remi's gaze is sterner still as Vai implies that Zeph is still upstairs asleep. "He should be awake at the foot of your bed. It should have been him to meet me, not you." On this, the alchemist won't budge. It isn't that the witch can't hold her own, so much as it seemed that Zephyr couldn't.

Looking down at her, her hands soft against his cheeks, Remi can't even find the will to smile back at her despite the fond memories that now stretch across years and years between them. There is no amount of rain that can slow him down now, and no amount of maternal kindness that will sway him from what he's already (foolishly) committed himself to do.

'I'm not sure I can promise that.' Remi says, honestly and gravely. His fury is held back by a feather-light trigger at this point, and it'll likely be Remi's own bristling feathers that set him off. The world feels so wrong all of a sudden—with Isla fighting an entirely unnecessary battle, Ronin comforting Sunjata rather than Vai (or, sulkily, him), Mateo with a complete stranger, Amalia taking direction from the blow-job priest, Vai putting on a brave face for all of them— and the only thing Remi knows how to do anymore is kill and carve a way forward.

And it had felt so good cutting Sunjata's throat.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 05:54 PM