these shallow waters never met what I needed
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"That isn't for you to decide," Vai tells Remi simply, with as much affection and firmness as she can without saying it outight; it's not your relationship and it's not your business. But then again, the same can be said for what happens next, for the uncertainty regarding whether Vai would have a chance to get a piece of whoever decided to attack her. And so the witch softens again - she doesn't expect smiles, she doesn't expect anything any more. She merely takes the alchemist as he is - whatever he's become.

"Can you promise me you'll come back to me after, at least?" she asks, leaning in to press a kiss to his stubbled cheek. "If that person dies, whoever it was and however it happens... just come back and tell me, okay? Consider it a favour to me." Partially it's a tether for Remi to hold onto. And partially it's so Vai can feel a little safer in the world, knowing her assailant isn't in it.
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Vervain - 02-18-2021, 06:20 PM