these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

Though Remi says nothing, his opinion of Zeph is almost as immovable as he currently is, adonis-like and stubbornly stood at the bottom of Vai's stairs.

Her request isn't immediately answered. Once, he'd have promised her anything. Now though, worlds away from the man he once was, the alchemist bites the inside of his cheek, his mind coloured by the bruises still on her face and neck. "I'll find out who it is." He vows at last, his shoulders relaxing a fraction. 'And if I can, I will bring them here. You deserve to look them in the eye for what they did to you. And if I can, I will give you that."

But could he? Gods, he doesn't know.

"Ronin is here too. He may come by." Now there is little warmth in the alchemist's tone, only a bristly sort of distance. Remi is most certainly letting this emotion fester, recent though the wound might be. But things are going to get worse certainly before they get better, and so for now, the alchemist simply lets his husband do as he sees fit, while Remi does the same.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 07:14 PM