these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

It should be strange, but it isn't. Once, there was a time Vai might still have disowned him. Days he might have ruined things and thus been cast out of her ragtag family. But now there were years and worlds that separated the pair from those moments. Vai was his mother for better or worse. Disappointment and disapproval couldn't change that now.

But as she speaks the words that align with the sentiments he'd needed to hear from Ronin, something within the Lullaby does unexpectedly soften. Leaning forward that he might draw her against him once again, Remi closes his eyes against tears that just won't come. He's still too riled and furious to break quite that way despite how the moment might call for it. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." That I wasn't here, he wants to say, but even he isn't so egotistical to think he can prevent every harm that befalls his family.

"He's with Sunjata." Remi replies. It's both an answer to her question as well as a simple statement of fact.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 07:36 PM