these shallow waters never met what I needed
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"Mm... I'm sorry too. I haven't taken a beating like that in a long while. I was much younger too, last time it happened. And I at least managed to get a few punches in back then - can't say as much for now." Vai smiles nonetheless, and as Remi draws her in again, she lets her arms slip around him in a hug that feels more for him this time than the other way around. "Still, I'll heal. There will be scars, but there are always scars. I won't let this get the better of me."

That Ronin is with Sunjata isn't actually that much of a surprise to Vai, the witch peering up at Remi and reaching up to muss at his curls. There's guilt on her face now, and she exhales a long, deep sigh. "I bet Sunny is... I can't believe I thought it was him," she mutters. "How did you figure out it wasn't?" A dangerous question, not that Vai is aware of that.
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Vervain - 02-18-2021, 07:52 PM