these shallow waters never met what I needed
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI

The words are too lightly said, and each one makes the alchemist grind his teeth just that much harder. That there had ever been a before makes him want to be sick; that Vai is growing older, perhaps weaker, is a knowledge that no son, however strong, can easily bear. 'Scars aren't so bad. Not the skin-deep ones, anyway.' Not that Remi needs to tell Vai that.

Remi abides the motherly fingers in his curls, but he doesn't lean into the witch's affections quite the way he normally does. Running his tongue against the top row of his teeth, now sharp in his mouth, the alchemist just shakes his head. "There's no one else with that accent." He adds unhelpfully. It wasn't an accent native to this world. How could it be anyone but him?

Remi doesn't stiffen exactly, so much as he withdraws without even moving. The light in his eyes fades, his expression dims, and his breathing slows. Had he come here covered in blood it all might have been so much clearer. His remarks about Ronin might have made more sense. But none of that is the case, and because it isn't, and because the alchemist has no words to reconcile what he did, with Ronin's reaction, the Remi simply shakes his head again. "I have my ways." The words are vague and grave and entirely invite speculation, not that Remi seems as though he's planning on saying anything more on the subject.
back when i was living for the hope of it all

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Remi - 02-18-2021, 08:01 PM