these shallow waters never met what I needed
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"Mm. Skin-deep or otherwise, all scars fade though," she says, as a reminder to him as well as to herself. She'll come back from this, the sun will rise again, and things will feel less low. Less heavy. At least that's what she has to tell herself as she gazes up at Remi, as he offers a perfectly logical reason behind her assumption that it was Sunjata, and it still does very little to help. Things only get worse at the way he simply... switches off.

If she didn't know better Vai would assume the alchemist had become Ascended, for all the light that flees his eyes. Instinctively she reaches out, fingers smoothing across his shirt as if to feel the beat of his heart, to check he's still warm. I have my ways. "Okay," she says slowly. "Okay, well... leave your ways at the door when you visit me, please." She tries on a smile for him, though it's as fragile as everything else around them.
and the sun
will rise

Messages In This Thread
RE: these shallow waters never met what I needed - by Vervain - 02-18-2021, 08:12 PM