raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
She puts pieces together in such flawless ways that Sunjata is grateful that she’s here, that she can help him try to piece it together again and again, even when he knows the puzzle pieces already, just not how to find them and keep them within grasp. So he huffs a quiet inhale of breath, one that almost trembles as he nods to her. “It is.” He says quietly, unsure if it had destroyed his name, unsure what would happen if he did venture out into the dark swaths of LongNight to face the people he ruled.

He didn’t know what was smarter. But her hand is on his knee and he glances up to her again, muscles feathering in his jaw as he contemplates how to answer it when it felt all so complicated. “Ronin came by with Remi. I think… I think it was a trial of sorts.” Worse than the one he’d competed in, but at least it was far less blood. “Vai’s been like a mother to me since we met… she has been for Nate, for Remi, so many.” He pauses here, unsure for how long, to keep his tone under wraps. “And the trial was,” his voice shakes, “horrible.

I’m sure I know who did it, though. I have no way to prove it.” He frowns, tapping the ash off the cigarette again before taking another drag.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-20-2021, 03:37 AM