raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
So then let me handle it, Hotaru. It’s my curse to bear.” He offers quietly, deflating further, unable to keep himself held together anymore as he feels the fractures begin to take place. Even her next barb after he’s offered the solace of Halo and the mountains is lost among the thrall of everything Sunjata has going on internally. He clenches his jaw, shakes his head, though it’s unclear whether or not he’s denying her or agreeing. “I want to send him away too but he’s already sent out.” His lips curl a bit in distaste at this still, before he’s offering her the tidbit of information he’s withheld. Not on purpose, of course, but since it just became a reality.

She backs away from him and he clamps his jaw shut, letting it register with her. He wants to have her keep her distance, knowing it’s better that way, but he can’t. Not when she looks like this. So he steps forward, feet on autopilot – it’s his turn now to extend his hand, to offer it to her to try and draw her into his fracturing, self imploding hurricane. “She is.” He confirms quietly, chewing on the inside of his cheek. “Halo I think.” He rumbles quietly, lips tilting in uncertainty.

I’m not sure if she had to go to the Grounds too. Last I heard she was in Halo.” And that was that, as far as he knew.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-26-2021, 05:02 AM