raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
Her humor does spark the ghost of a smile to cross his face, hidden by the kiss to her hand until they’re beginning to part. “I imagine I’ll have time to plan the perfect ones. But do tell me if you have any requests.” He offers, unable to keep the edge of the smile from his face, trying to let it light him up from within when it feels like nothing more but a vast wasteland spread into the abyss. Their fingers intertwine and he’s content to follow her into the warm home, to let it overwhelm his senses and replace the exhaustion that weighs heavily there.

Please do. My track record isn’t great.” He tries to jest again, of the previous home that’s charred remains sat not too far from here. But he lets her guide him, sit him at the counter, keeping him from doing much else. So an arm comes up, elbow resting on the countertop to prop his head onto it to watch her after she’s pressed a kiss to his own temple.

He considers her words, nibbling on his lower lip before it occurs to him. “Something meaty.” He suggests, letting his gaze flicker along her with a hint of a question in his gaze. “Care to make a steak for us to share?” There’s a crooked smile that lingers on his face here, sure that there was some type of steak that they’d stocked before LongNight hit.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-26-2021, 06:26 AM