raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
She begins to work on the sides for their meal while he dumps a fair amount of sugar in and some honey – perhaps some comment of his royal upbringing could be noted here in quite the intense sweet tooth, satisfied by expensive spices and luxuries, but he doesn’t state it. Instead, he focuses on stirring it in until it’s dispersed, lifting the cup to take a sip while he waits for Atlas and Haai to return.

The plodding of hooves along the hardwood distracts him a bit, lowering the cup as the unicorn approaches with its horn pointed at the ravaged wing, Sunjata extending it out to ensure that the unicorn could reach every piece of it he needed to. And when the healing begins? It’s like a weight lifted off of his shoulders. He can’t help the sigh that slips through him, feeling the muscle and bone shift and readjust, piecing itself back together in a way that becomes so painless it exhausts him further.

But there’s a hint of excitement therein, turning to brush a gentle hand against Atlas’ side before he departs, a low hum of a thank you given to the companion before he’s turning back toward Hotaru and the tea, extending and tucking in the wing to test it. She approaches with the meal and he takes the utensils, a lighter gleam in his steal gaze. “Thank you, Ru.” He tells her, too, before he’s already diving into the steak. “I’m not sure I want to venture outside just yet… But I can show you the new shift and I can test out the flexing and tucking in, in here?” He suggests, raising a brow her way as he plops a piece of the steak into his mouth.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-26-2021, 07:11 AM