raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
fire in the ground between my teeth, we're dancing on the poison in their graves
at the end of the night, we'd all seen better days
He continues to down the dinner, attempting to take his time with it, but the moment the food hits his tongue it opens up a ravenous hunger within him that he’s unsure whether or not he can sate it fully. Perhaps it’s the effect of the partial dragon shift that makes it so intense for him. But he manages, glancing up at her as he takes a break to nurse the tea, realizing that as soon as he finishes his meal he likely will drop from the exhaustion anyway.

Let me… Just do it now while I still can.” He offers her, a hint sheepishly, before he’s pushing up from the table on tired legs – enough food in his stomach to sate it and sit a bit before continuing, hopefully in order to keep his stomach from getting upset. He slips over toward the living room that’s attached, the wide open space offering plenty of room for the Pegasus form to take hold.

And with it, he casts a glance at her briefly, before he’s shifting completely. Dragon wings fold back into himself, his body adjusting and contorting until in his place, a white and blue Pegasus stands, tri colored wings flared and nice looking compared to how they had looked previously. He raises his head, tucking in those wings tight, and plods over to her to press his face into her shoulder.
i know you tried, i know you're cursed, i know your best was still your worst
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: raised on the edge of the devil's backbone - by Sunjata - 02-26-2021, 07:38 AM