forget all the diamonds you ate
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
hold me close smother me, my little dracula wrap your arms around me
Aisha, unlike some woollier folk, was staving off no cold at all. Even the sheepskin coat she wore, so kindly made by Henry, was so ironically useless now. Perhaps it was the chill that'd slowed down her reflexes, but when she heard the nearing clicking and clacking, she turned almost too late.

She likely would've been bowled over, but the sheep halted before her. She stared down at the thing through a mess of curls almost similar to it's own fleece, peering past the strands at the newcomer. It came with no shepherd or herd to follow, and so Aisha assumed she was dealing with an attuned. A smile came to her reddened lips, and swiftly her body shifted and morphed into a smaller skin.

The dark leathery wings broke free with a fluttering, she flew up a few feet the swooped back down to hover above the sheep. Like this she was quick, and like this, with no words or explanations, she could try to forget the world away from the citadel.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 02-18-2021, 10:52 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 02-26-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 02-28-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 03-26-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Aisha - 03-26-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: forget all the diamonds you ate - by Hester - 04-20-2021, 12:57 AM