plz sledgehammer my doubt
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I was brought up as a southern belle
I grew into the queen of hell
Tension bleeds away, left at the door as it is shut behind both women. There is momentarily only the crackle of the fire and the soft burble of water to accompany them, both taking their respective seats across from one another. Hotaru lets the woman's stream of consciousness wash over her, fingertips still dancing contemplatively across the rim of her cup, considering her own response. Sunjata's insistence that Ronin at the very least was still considered a friend reluctantly stays the vitriol that comes naturally to her tongue, but Hotaru has no such ties to the man. Their actions alone can damn them for all she cares.

"Zephyr, Remi and Ronin," she answers simply, if only to answer the most pressing question. None of the names are relevant to her, though she'd known of Remi if only because he had once been Governor. Whether Aurelia knows of them is to be seen. "Zephyr was the one to attack him physically when Vai was dropped at our doorstep. Sunjata tried to help her, but Zephyr attacked him as someone with the same accent had hurt her, and the assumption to him was obvious." Pathetic, really, but Hotaru is finding very quickly that the men in particular seem to have very few brain cells here in Caido. "As far as I understand, Remi has power to construct a dreamscape that feels like reality. He came with Ronin and questioned Sunjata, and when Sunjata's answers were not clear enough despite his sincerity, he killed him. In the dream, of course, not that it was any less traumatizing." She scowls down at her drink before taking a sip, Sunjata's night terrors overtaking her own thoughts. He'd not given her much more detail than that - they'd been distracted by their ensuing fight over Sunjata's father. Even if she had the details, those would be kept close to the heart, a secret for Sunjata to tell on his own accord.

"I am not ashamed to say that I can and have done horrible things to keep my family safe, but Sunjata has never proven himself to be violent, and Vai is beloved to him. The absolutely stupidity infuriates me, thus my...reaction, when you arrived." It's the closest to an apology Aurelia will get, as Hotaru is not truly sorry for her overprotectiveness.
You were just a little stowaway
That stabbed her way to save herself
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 03-02-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 03-03-2021, 01:24 AM