plz sledgehammer my doubt
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
I was brought up as a southern belle
I grew into the queen of hell
Hotaru's lips quirk approvingly at the disgruntled expression on Aurelia's face. A fondness curls round her heart. We'll have to work on that poker face, she thinks with no small amount of amusement. But that, at least, is not as time sensitive as all the rest of the events they are entangled in. Though Aurelia is far too accurate in pointing out how little control they truly have over the situation, inspiring Hotaru to sigh softly as she takes another sip of her tea.

"Unfortunately, yes. On both accounts. I'm sure I'll have my hands full just trying to keep him in this house." They're both quite adept at sneaking around, which will surely lead to a battle of wills and wits alike in the days winding down to the return of the sun. "He needs that support more than most things, though. Don't discredit it, he's not used to having people like us to lean on or inspire him to return home to." A small smile graces her lips, perhaps a tinge sad. They are still working on that particularly deep-rooted doubt of his, but the more people digging away at it, the faster it will happen.

"The sickness that came, it...I wandered off, into the Wilds. I don't remember anything of my time there. My companion kept me alive, but there are no portals there, and so there was no way to return me home until I had my wits about me once more." Her frown is fully pronounced now, regret and guilt alike still so fresh. It has been a mere handful of days since her return after all. "And then LongNight came, and Sunjata has kept me locked in ever since." The huff of a laugh that escapes her makes it obvious that it's a joke, though the Flood had definitely requested she not leave.
You were just a little stowaway
That stabbed her way to save herself
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 03-02-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 03-03-2021, 01:24 AM