plz sledgehammer my doubt
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
All Aurelia can do to handle her powerlessness is sigh and shrug her shoulders, relenting to things and natures that can't be changed. Hotaru's comment of trying to keep Sunjata in the house summons a small snort from her, though, and she shakes her head with some level of amusement. "I wish you luck with that," she says, though she definitely means it. It's probably best for everyone that he's as contained as possible. Don't need him going and making things unnecessarily worse, or putting himself in unnecessary danger(!!!!).

Mirroring Hotaru's body language without much realization of it, Aurelia retrieves her tea as well. She nods in soft agreement, the words offering some bit of inspiration and purpose that will leave a lasting effect on her in the days, weeks, months to come; for the time that Aurelia will be Sunjata's loyal friend. "That's true," she offers in acceptance, smiling gently, "I hope it'll be enough to help him fight back. The last thing he should do is give up when he's come so far, huh?" She admires it, the life he's managed to build for himself. She hopes one day she can do the same, to rebuild in a world that has never really been hers, that she never really belonged to. "It's the last thing any of us should do."

But she quiets down as Hotaru makes sense of why Aurelia had never met her before. Her expression darkens as she realizes that people getting sick and doing weird, uncharacteristic shit seems to be a common theme. Should she worry about something like that ever happening to herself? Or the other people around her? "Well, I'm glad you were able to find your way back home... it must have been frightening. I hear people get sick and do things unlike them... a lot, around here, it seems," she sets down the empty cup of tea and rises up to her feet with a long sigh, "Well, I... don't want to keep you up much longer. You must be exhausted, but... thank you, Hotaru, and it's been great to meet you," She extends a hand to officially shake Hotaru's, a bit of warmth in the motion as she offers a small smile, "I'm sure both you and Sunjata will keep each other safe here, but if either of you ever need a friend.. I work for Jack - an' I don't hide from anything. You'll be able to find me, if you ever need me."
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:27 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:11 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-20-2021, 06:42 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-20-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-21-2021, 07:45 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Hotaru - 02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
RE: plz sledgehammer my doubt - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 12:12 PM