Personal Quest Setting Up Properly
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359

Remi Abruzzo
& all we are is skin and bone trained to get along

Grinning at Sam's silly bow, Remi might have reciprocated if his hands were not full. His balance was good, but still he'd not risk upsetting the tea. "I am glad you took me up on my offer. The street will be a good deal more lively now, I am sure." Glancing over as Jigano entered, the alchemist was not at all surprised to see the bard here. Especially after the last conversation he'd had with the silver-haired man, indeed mentally he'd sort of lumped Sam and Jigano together as a sort of package. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about that as of yet, but the imagery still seemed apt.

The next two arrivals were unknown to the alchemist, but he nodded to each politely and offered them a sunny smile.

As Sam began outlining the tasks, Remi couldn't help but raise a brow as his seemed to involve helping Sam with something upstairs. Alone. Nibbling the inside of his lip, Remi hoped that he hadn't given Sam the wrong idea, specifically that he wanted to have their shops next to each other to perhaps replay out alternative endings to what had happened in the caves. He thought he'd made that clear enough, but now as he worried the inside of his lip and offered his friend an agreeable nod of his head, he wondered...

Following Sam up the stairs, Remi halted obediently as Sam's fingers feathered along his shoulder. With pale sea-glass green eyes, slightly confused but as always willing and inquisitive, Remi turned to his host. "Since I can be an animal?" The alchemist chuckled, happily relieved. "That is not quite how it works." He added, lips tugging up into a grin as he looked up at the creatures.

Though they had wings, they were not avian. They could not hear his gentle prodding into their minds. "And you really want them gone? I suppose they might cause a bit of a mess in here—it is rather strange to find them inside—but I do quite like their humming."

So saying, Remi nodded agreeably enough. This was Sam's shop after all, and if he did not want bats to occupy his upper floors, that was his prerogative (for his part, Remi had a family of chipmunks living in the floor boards of his own shop, who'd been adamant about not leaving).

Stepping backwards, Remi wondered what the best plan of action was. Thoughtfully he considered until a smile broke out on his face. "I will open the doors and windows, so they have a way to escape." He advised, before energetically flying down the stairs, opening the door and any window he could find. It was chilly, but he wanted the small creatures to be able to leave as quickly as possible.

If anyone is listening, I would appreciate a hand. Remi called to any feathered friends who might be lingering. Immediately two small hawks answered, flying through the open door to land on Remi's shoulders. Whispering something to them, they each trilled and nodded, taking flight and landing on one of the banisters. Shifting into his lion form, Remi reared up to an impressive height, roaring loudly at the slumbering bats. His intention was to frighten them into action, and to have the two hawks drive them out.

Image by Lamreii!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Setting Up Properly - by Samuel - 01-25-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Remi - 01-25-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Jigano - 01-25-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Nairi - 01-26-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Caiside - 01-26-2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Samuel - 01-26-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Remi - 01-27-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Jigano - 01-27-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Nairi - 01-28-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Caiside - 01-28-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Setting Up Properly - by Samuel - 01-28-2019, 02:30 PM