(Open) For What it's Worth
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Locke

im all for compassion
"Mm, you didn't. But you did. And now the booze is mine." He waves the bottle in her face before taking another, longer drink. The bottle is getting close to empty but it's fine. The pleasant haze of alcohol lingers in his bones and his brain. Maybe he will go join the rollickers. Might get more booze! Or maybe he'll chill with his new.. person. Locke doesn't make friends.

Future.. coworker. Surely she'll have connections he doesn't. Right? Probably. She's got an in on the Ark. That's. Something? He'll take it. He kind of chuckles, maybe a smidge darkly at what she says. "Yeah. I get it. Gotta do what we gotta do to survive. I think I like the rush. Think I might also be a bit of a masochist. Who knows." Things have been easier lately but that never lasts long here. Soon things are gonna go to shit again and he's just gonna have to learn to deal with it.

"I've gone there a few times. Always down for a few rounds. Might even be willing to do some betting.." He's not so sure he'd win against her right away. Never judge a book by it's cover, especially when it can kick you in the dick. Locke turns towards her, holding out his hand, "If we ever spar, and you win, I'll get you a whole damn case of booze, okay?"
but not on my dime
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
but if you're broken
"You know what, on second thought..." Aurelia's brows furrow at the statement and she suddenly reaches forward to try to playfully snag the bottle from his hands. "I'll take that back, thanks."

She barks out a scoffing laugh at the bit about being a masochist. "Aren't we all just a bunch of masochistic miscreants?" She agrees, leaning back. If she managed to steal the bottle back, she'll take a swig of it. If not, then she'll reach into her pack for a second cigarette to take the stead of her however-many-that-would-be shot. She wasn't keeping count.

Betting, huh? An ambitious smirk glosses over her face. "Betting sounds like it could be fun..." she nods once, a simple acceptance of the idea. "especially if it means I get a case of booze." She gaves him a bold glance-over, more thoroughly examining his figure. "Yeah, I think I could kick your ass pretty good, now that I think of it," she grins humorously up at his face.
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
Locke

im all for compassion
Locke groans when she takes the bottle back, pouting as he makes grabby hands for it. But he doesn't really expect her to give it back. He's being a dick after all. He pushes himself up off the stump, wobbling just a bit as he gets his balance. "S'rude to take that after I upheld my end of the bargin. So rude.." The last part is mumbled as he shakes his head.

He gives her a look, nodding, "I like that. Masochistic Miscreants. If I ever get a boat, I'm namin' it that." He's not big on the whole ships and boats thing but hey, maybe. He'd like to get off the island at some point in his life. Maybe. Sounds like it's a pretty shitty world out there. At least here, all he's gotta deal with is shitty people.

The man raises an eyebrow, "Yeah? You think you could kick my ass? Might have to take you up on that spar sooner than later." She's probably right though. Maybe not. It's been a minute since he's fought anyone. But it might be fun. He deserves to get his nose broken again. Probably. He deserves a lot of things.

"Well, Aurelia, let me know if you ever need a hand with anything. The price is a bottle of booze, or two."
but not on my dime
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
but if you're broken
As for naming a boat Masochistic Miscreant, she grins. "Don't know if you want that, sounds like you'd be asking for bad luck," given how unforgiving the sea is, it would almost be a taunt to name a boat something like that. But she has to admire the idea anyway, smiling thoughtfully out at the ocean waves as they wash against the coast.

An audacious set of brows raises up at his comment of sparring sooner rather than later, but she lets it slide. She's not one to turn something like that down, keeping herself fit and well-trained are very important aspects of who she is at this point. Even if she doesn't intend to use it necessarily for offensive actions. Well, not anymore, at least. Not unless someone really deserves it.

Locke makes way for his leave and Aurelia tips the bottle to him in a silent gesture of good will. Rude or not, she finishes it off. At first, he'll make it quite a few strides, but then she'll shout after him, "Hey Locke! I'll see you in the ring!"

fin~!
you don't have to stay broken
Aurelia
code credits go to Skylark!<3