on the coast of somewhere
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// grass stains cut my bloody knees, it's goodpain, it means i can't be phased
that little death inside my sides, won't make it right //
This, so far, is much better. No heated emotions, nothing to stand between them other than the rolling of the waves and the storm clouds above. And he does what he always does when he’s centered enough to be able to, to listen to every word. And part of him? Well, he understands. Miscommunication and the means to an end were all things that Sunjata was intimately familiar with, and they had started the last conversation off on the wrong foot to begin with.

Then it had snowballed and snowballed until it exploded.

He works at the inside of his cheek, nodding to Remi as he takes a deep breath, unable to look at the Lullaby and instead chooses to focus on the crashing waves, the falling cliffs. “I don’t… Blame you, Remi.” He begins, tentatively trying to figure out how to word everything he wants to say. “I know what that’s like. To change and not be able to go back to how you once were.” He shakes his head, lifting his gaze to finally meet the Lullaby and spy that sad smile. “And I don’t hate you. I'm upset, yes... But, I get it to an extent. If I could have, I would’ve done the same for those that I lost but I’ve never been strong like you are.

He can’t help but to let the silence overcome everything as he picks his words again. “It hit me hard, not just because it was a dream...” He pauses to scoff, a humorless laugh airing the world around them. “But because it hit me exactly like what happened to me in Korofi. It was not kind, it was not easy. I took the blame for nearly everything that went wrong and I paid for it, only they'd never let me have the satisfaction of dying.” His shoulders rise and fall in a shrug. “And the one time I gave in and tried to do it myself, they took that from me too." He doesn't know if Remi cares about that, but it's important for Sunjata to get it off his chest, to try and get Remi to understand why he's reacted the way he has. "Caido is the one place I got to keep things without ruining them. At least I thought so. But I don’t… I don’t blame you, Remi. I want to say I’d do the same but I know I won’t. I haven't in the past.
he wins every time i find myself inside, alone all night
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Sunjata - 02-25-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 06:46 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Sunjata - 02-25-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Sunjata - 02-25-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 07:41 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Sunjata - 02-25-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Sunjata - 02-25-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: on the coast of somewhere - by Remi - 02-25-2021, 08:27 PM