close your eyes and make a wish
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I don't trust nobody
Confusion tugs on her features, causing her brows to knit and the corners of her lips to turn down as she watches Delta. At first she doesn't understand what the woman is trying to do, but soon she gets it. Maeve quietly mouths each letter to herself before she smiles once she gets it together. "Your name is Delta? Pretty. Suppose that's rather fitting for a mermaid," she punctuates the sentence with a soft laugh. The water is cool on her feet and it's the most she ever gets in anymore. Maeve shifts her attention back to the girl, shoulders lifting as she heaves a sigh.

"I don't know it all that well, but they say if you toss a beautifully colored stone in it'll be taken down to L'ma's lair. If your stone is pretty enough you'll get a wish granted. Not sure how much I believe in it. Never even heard of L'ma." Maeve pulls her bag back into her lap, pulling out a handful of colorful gems. Ruby, amethyst, sapphire, opal, and emerald. All pristinely cut and glimmering in her palm. She tilts her head to the side, examining the gems in the lantern light and lowering her hand down to Delta so she can see. "I didn't know what they would like or if it would like or if it would even work, but I'm just needing a little magic."

Of course, Delta couldn't say anything in return. Maeve might as well be talking to herself, but it didn't keep her from speaking anyway.
and nobody trusts me

Maeve

Messages In This Thread
close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 02-26-2021, 01:51 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 02-27-2021, 04:03 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 05:13 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 03-05-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 03-06-2021, 12:30 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 03-12-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 03-12-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Delta - 04-09-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: close your eyes and make a wish - by Maeve - 04-10-2021, 06:26 PM