Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
Neos doesn't say anything immediately, but his eyes do widen upon seeing draconic traits endowing Sunjata's human form. "...notetoselfyoucandragon," Neos said mostly to himself at a really damned fast pace.

He then shook his head before collecting his thoughts after that moment of shock and looking back up towards Sunjata's eyes, finding a starting point with the question about the 'parties'. "Never been one with---" Neos sneezed before he could finish his statement. "...alcohol. Always makes me sneeze if there's enough at first," Neos said with a sheepish chuckle. "That and I came here in concern after what all's recently been in the public eye." Neos tilted his head slightly to try to look behind the slightly-taller man before saying, "though, it might be more prudent if we talked inside, considering some of what I wanted to ask. Just wish I had now done so sooner."

Neos turned around in his spot a full one-eighty, looking around himself to make sure there was nothing amiss that a former shapeshifter like him would know to spot. After a few moments, he turned back around before asking, "May I come in?" He then gave a sheepish chuckle before saying, "If you don't want to, you don't have to share any of what you're drinking, I don't drink myself."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 07:28 AM