Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
He waits, steel eyes focused on Neos in wait for the response to his question to air. The sneeze causes the slightest raise of a dark brow. “Pity.” He comments quietly in regards to sneezing with enough alcohol. His house at the moment would likely send the man into a fit. But as Neos continues, both brows raise a fraction before the Governor’s sighing lightly. He’s been made aware, more than once, with what’s on the notice board and what the rumors are going on in town.

Wasn’t much he could do at the moment anyway. “Alright.” He finally agrees, finding nothing different outside, but if the Flood latches onto a bat flying above to keep an eye on the house, well, that’s his little secret. He steps away from the door, opening it just enough for Neos to step inside, Haai immediately approaching on his heels with cautious yet narrowed eyes, watching Neos intently.

The offices are probably the best choice then.” He rumbles, gesturing with a clawed and tattooed hand toward the left wing of the home, leaving behind all the alcohol for a more official setting. Haai follows obediently, paws and talons clicking along the floor as the wolf magpie cross clings to Sunjata’s heels. Sunjata, upon his full view, has his wings tucked in tight, though the clawed tips gleam in the light of the oil lamps.

He guides Neos toward the first level of offices, popping open a door to reveal a study, a desk placed near the back with chairs out in front of it with one right behind it. He takes the seat at the desk, nodding to Neos to take a seat at the other side, the Governor's wings flaring out a fraction to fit around the back of the chair. And then there’s a bit of a predatory stillness with which Sunjata watches the other attuned when he goes to ask. “What would you like to know?
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 07:38 AM