Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
The predatory instinct he had inherited from his one shift on this world was kicking in to stay on guard, that something was wrong. Neos quickly slipped into the house, the first of a fit of sneezes starting, as he held up his left hand with all five fingers spread out. As he had each sneeze, a finger pulled itself down back into his palm.

Neos nodded with closed eyes at the mention of the offices during one sneeze, missing the companion that was nearby at first until he opened his eyes. The...he would refer to the creature as a 'winged wolf', but it had talons for some of its claws like a gryphon would have. "Interesting companion," Neos said, though the tension had him not move towards it, it was almost suffocating.

After the seventh total sneeze, when Neos pulled in his thumb after all other digits were in his now-balled-up hand, he had stopped sneezing just before entering the office. "...always seven at its max," he muttered before taking a seat upon being offered on. The final question has him still for a second, mentally bracing to shift to his lion form in self-defense...though against someone that could become a dragon, that might not be much defense.

"...I would ask how you were doing, but that's pretty obvious. So..." Neos looked down for a moment, hands together in front of him and hanging in the air, elbows on knees kept separate to make it easier for him to get up quick if needed. "There's no delicate way to ask this, so I'm just going to be blunt." He then looked up towards Sunjata, at least giving the clearly on-edged Attuned the curtesy of looking him in the eyes, allowing steel to meet neon-green, when he asks, "Who really was that 'Kane' at your wedding? I didn't want to question it then, because I felt like you didn't want even more of a scene then. I will be honest now when I say I didn't believe you at that moment, though."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-27-2021, 08:09 AM