Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
'cause we might as well be blind,
if seeing is believing, this parable's misleading
The griffin pads alongside Sunjata while Neos sneezes, the comment aired loud enough for Sunjata to hear and respond to. “She’s a griffin.” He offers by way of explanation. Haai, on her end, flicks a feather and furry tail out behind her, letting smoke curl around her maw to drift in further toward the offices.

Eventually they make it, though, and Haai settles by the door behind Neos as Sunjata takes his seat, as his wings readjust to better fit around the back of the chair, but he looks ever the picture perfect of guarded calm. It’s only his eyes that harbor that predatory gleam, one that watches Neos in quiet wonder of what the man wanted. It was obvious he wasn’t doing well, given the rumors that he’d gone and beat a member of his council.

But for now, when Neos speaks, he’s met with a blink and a half smirk that crosses his face. “Someone who has the same accent as me. After some digging, he came from the same place as me, hence the surprise.” It’s not a lie, but it isn’t the full truth either. And Sunjata, of all things, has mastered the ability of appearing unphased to those that he doesn’t know.
you've got your shotgun loaded with excuses
— that you'll fire in vain —
but those 12 rounds just won't do
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 08:43 PM