Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
"Because he is a fool that plays a 'hero'," is what comes out of his mouth with a higher, slightly twisted version of his voice. Neos' eyes widen as he suddenly covers his mouth, a look of shock and horror on his face as the pupils in his eyes narrow to almost non-existence. He peeled out of the office in his terror, stopping outside and to one side of the door, hands over his face as he planted his back hard against the wall. he was pretty sure the chair he was sitting in went flying, but he didn't have the mind to think about that.

"What the hell was that, Gemini," Neos snarled quietly under his breath, too shocked to keep the thoughts in his head. "I didn't need him knowing I was technically insane."

"How ironically rich, dear counterpart, when you're trying to get what others don't want to part with." One hand then suddenly move on their own, moving them away from his face and around his throat gripping tightly. "Trying to save you from doing yet another something stupid as well, first that 'tussle' with that demigod, now this? Are you trying to have our intertwined lives ended?"

Neos growled loudly to himself before inhaling deeply. He wasn't sure if he should walk into that office to try to get Sunjata to open up enough to let Neos help him in some way or just go after that. He had the feeling, however, that the other in his head might have wrecked shit for him, especially if this gets seen...
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-28-2021, 01:35 AM