Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Don't be mistaken
Your bloody time's up
And curiosity calls the dragon to the lion, Neos heard with a cruel laugh in his head, gritted teeth threatening to break from the pressure. A sharp inhale causes him to wheeze. He didn't know what happened to get him to have occasional moments of wheezing breath, but he knew that it had to be after the other took over during what was about to be a brawl.

"If dealing with you's going to be one of my fights in this world..." Neos left his muttered statement hanging before he lifted his head and turned towards the office door, allowing himself to speak with a slightly louder voice. "...I...I think so...one moment..." Pushing himself off the wall he had been leaning on and momentarily checking to make sure his back didn't leave an imprint in said wall, Neos slowly walked back into the office, the brim of his black hat shielding his eyes as he looked down. He realized walking back in that the chair did end up getting knocked over onto its side, so he righted it before sitting down.

"...sorry, some parts of the past leave lasting...and damaging...impressions," Neos cryptically said, not once raising his head to look Sunjata in the eyes like he was before.
This ain't no game
We're not here to entertain you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Believe Me If I Said I Saw All That Elsewhere? - by Neos - 02-28-2021, 11:33 AM