you're a regular decorated emergency
ADAMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Perhaps Sunjata should wait a moment and actually look at Adam before divulging a lot of information off the bat. But it’s clear in his steel gaze that he’s worried, even as he scans Adam for a moment and sees just how damaged he’s returned. “No… Not yet. I could have missed him, though.” In his trek down here to the Slagveld to check up on Ronin.

As for something going on between them? No, his head shakes and he chews on the inside of his cheek. “There’s nothing going on.” Unless that had changed with his time in the Grounds, though Sunjata finds it unlikely. “No… I expected him back when the sun came up but if he was to come back earlier…” He tears a hand through his hair. “He had a run in with Safrin before leaving for the Grounds. I guess I’m just a little worried.” But he would need to go home and make sure that Nate hadn’t arrived while he was out.

So he gives his attention to Adam with a small apologetic smile. “You look rough. You need anything?” A ride to the shrine for some fluid, a bite for a shift to go fuck around in, a hug?
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you're a regular decorated emergency - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: you're a regular decorated emergency - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 10:13 PM