you're a regular decorated emergency
ADAMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Why Safrin? Honestly, Sunjata doesn’t know either. But he tries to swallow down his worry as Adam continues, keeping his own lips shut as he chews on the inside of his cheek. “He said he came back feeling wrong.” He offers, tentatively, still unsure of just how wrong it was. “That was right before he left for the Grounds.” And Sunjata had given him his daggers and Flametongue in the hopes that it might better protect his husband in the face of everything else that’s gone on.

And with Nate nowhere to be found? Well, he certainly has no idea whether it had worked.

His brows draw together at the mention of something looking like him that they fought, before he’s sucking in a sharp breath. “Fuck.” He mutters, shaking his head and moving to step aside for Adam. “I’m worried something happened to him when he got back… So I should go and find him.” The shadows in his steel gaze are there when he looks to Adam next. “Do whatever you want with the Slagveld and Advocates in the meantime. And if you hear anything from Nate, please let me know he’s at least okay.” If Adam was concerned about telling him where Nate was, he didn’t have to say. So long as the man knew Nate was okay was good enough for him.

They could figure out the rest of it later.
i no longer know if i wish to drown myself
in love, vodka, or the sea
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
you're a regular decorated emergency - by Sunjata - 02-27-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: you're a regular decorated emergency - by Sunjata - 02-28-2021, 10:57 PM